July 2018 - Commissioned for The Knightsbridge Estate by asset manager and property developer Chelsfield, on behalf of The Olayan Group, a large-scale photographic installation The Knights of Knightsbridge was unveiled as a new public artwork for London. Chelsfield enlisted internationally-renowned fashion photographer Nick Knight to create the panorama of 18 striking fashion images to surround a new landmark development project at the northern aspect of The Knightsbridge Estate, which will create seven retail flagships, 67,000 sq ft prime office space, 35 luxury rental apartments and a rooftop restaurant. In place until summer 2019, the visual artwork features highly-structured ‘armour-like’ creations from luxury fashion designers including Gareth Pugh, Iris Van Herpen, and archival pieces from couture house Dior, by John Galliano.
· Create a public art installation that encourages the local community to interact and engage
· Raise awareness for The Knightsbridge Estate as a whole, positioning the development in the fashion, luxury and culture sphere
· Generate consumer awareness and significant media coverage across London and beyond about the development wrap
Camron required a renowned artist to create an impactful large-scale artwork, tha t matched the values of The Knightsbridge Estate development and resonated with elements that the new development will bring to rejuvenate the area, thus providing a highly visual concept to publicise the project. Additionally, Camron executed a unique photocall moment on the ‘launch day’, featuring several models styled and dressed in a selection of striking couture dresses walking down Brompton Road beneath the hoarding.
· Images generated from the photocall contributed to three major news pieces in UK national newspapers: The Times; The Daily Telegraph; and the Evening Standard
· Further high-quality media placements online, including BBC online and British Vogue