September 2017 - Graham & Brown, the UK’s largest wallpaper design and manufacturer, launched The House of Wallpaper for the London Design Festival. Visitors were taken on an immersive journey to look at the history of wallpaper and to discover what the future holds for the walls that surround them.
- Create a space that highlights the fascinating seventy-year design History of Graham & Brown
- Showcase how their own-going developments are constantly pushing the boundaries for home and retail
- Position the brand above the core DIY retailer space
Transforming a Victorian townhouse in the heart of Soho, Graham & Brown collaborated with leading interiors and architectural specialists SHH to create The House of Wallpaper. Through installations, demonstrations and visual creations, The House of Wallpaper educated visitors on the history of wallpaper design, provided an insider’s look into the creative processes and showcased the latest technological innovations. Activities included a series of talks with leading designers, a pop-up immersive dining experience with ‘Off-the-Wall’ restaurant by Pedro Passinhas, and the launch of the first couture wallpaper collection by Julien MacDonald, straight off the catwalk.
- The House of Wallpaper was attended by over five thousand guests, from consumers to interior design and media VIPs
- Wide-spread national coverage and well as a combined reach of over 2m viewers through social media channels
- The space created a platform for Graham & Brown to host clients, reach new customers and position the brand as a leader in the design and manufacture of beautiful interiors products