November 2018 - Camron hosted a preview of the spring / summer 2019 home and furniture collections for Sainsbury’s Home and Argos Home to press and influencers at a Covent Garden venue. The overarching theme of the show was a summer village and guests were given ‘village maps’ on arrival to direct them around a series of styled roomsets. The design and buying teams from Sainsbury’s Home and Argos Home were on hand to guide attendees around the space and communicate key product messages.
The village theme was strengthened by interactive elements around the show. This included an industrial style coffee shop with a barista serving hot drinks, designed to complement one of the cookshop collections. Contemporary florists Urban Flower Co offered bespoke exotic posies to highlight a tropical outdoor collection. Influencer Lucinda Ireland also hosted a typography workshop in the ‘village hall’ using artwork form the SS19 trends, open to guests throughout the day.
· Showcase the new collections and communicate the brands’ design and quality messaging
· Generate strong social media coverage around the show
· Achieve strong media coverage around the new collections
· Work with an established stylist to create an overarching concept and style the collections with an inspirational and editorial tone of voice
· Host an all-day event for press and influencers to preview the collections before their launch in February 2019
· Include interactive elements to engage attendees with the new collections and messaging
· Over 100 press and influencer attendees
· Over 220 social posts across Instagram, Instagram Stories and Twitter
· Over 400 visits to the online lookbooks launched at the show