September 2017 - To celebrate the launch of its newest wallpaper, Farrow & Ball partnered with floral artist Lewis Miller Design to create a series of vibrant “flower flashes” that popped up around New York City for the public to enjoy during Fashion Week. The project culminated with a private media & influencer dinner in the heart of the Lower East Side, in a neighborhood park.
- Bring awareness to the Farrow & Ball new wallpaper collection
- Build media & influencer relationships
- Present the creative vision of Farrow & Ball in an unexpected way
Flower flashes made by Lewis Miller were staged alongside prints from the new Farrow & Ball wallpaper collection, and used as venues to:
- Announce the new wallpaper collection to media
- Provide a backdrop for influencers to take street style photography during NYFW
- Give the general public a unique way to experience the wallpaper designs, through exposure on the New York City streets at construction sites and street corners
Both the floral pop-ups and intimate dinner experience created ways for everyone, either in-person or via social media, to enjoy and engage with the designs. The project combined the shared vision of Lewis Miller and Farrow & Ball to bring beauty into the world, in accessible yet elegant ways.
- Camron placed coverage on the flower flashes and wallpaper launch with key media outlets such as VOGUE, Architectural Digest, Surface and the New York Observer
- Camron secured social media influencers to visit the flower flashes and post around the city including Blair Eadie of Atlantic-Pacific and Erica Choi of Egg Canvas
- A mix of top-tier lifestyle, fashion & design journalists and influencers attended the intimate dinner experience in a space designed by Lewis Miller that included the new wallpaper designs